- Sat, 15:50: Had a great time giving 15(!) people a tour of @KEXP; now, tallying your donations! 206-903-5397 or https://t.co/2Cu4ouhxQ6, give now!
- Sat, 16:31: All of you not at @KEXP right now are missing out on the DJ booth dance party happening with @thetroynelson and @DJMorganSeattle.
- Sat, 22:05: Helado Negro put on a cool set at Decibel Festival a few years ago, worth checking out—https://t.co/nBAuMMEw9z #thismachinekillsfascists
- Sat, 22:11: Previous tweet was thanks to @thestranger's review of @HeladoNegro's latest album Private Energy… https://t.co/iLWkhDWdMk
- Sun, 12:56: Emerald City, I see your majesty is waiting for me https://t.co/3Mb8NAx1zk #Seattle #15yearsmyhome @weareuse @kexp
- Sun, 12:59: Celebrating 15 years living in Seattle by doing something I love, volunteering for @KEXP—tour at 2 pm today, then fundraising.
I started using Tinder about a month ago, hoping to do some dating. Seattle women on Tinder like: travel, tall men, the outdoors, no hookups*,…
It's called In the End, It'll All Work Out Okay. So far I seem to be ahead. But sometimes it's hard to tell. No particular crisis…
I didn't mean to cease blogging for over a year. Work continued to be pretty busy for a while after my last post, reasonably steady through…